If you’re spending the weekend in front of a computer
Some cool links to hold you down over the weekend:
- Why everyone adores gazillionaire Warren Buffett, most successful investor ever - Thank goodness for 702 Podcasts, I love the Warren Ingram features which you can follow more of here.
- 5 Simple and effective ways to improve your memory today - According to the article: "Outsourcing out memory using external devices can be the difference between having a rich life—learning from and reminiscing on past experiences... and a mediocre life—not gaining the full respect of others, forgetting your partner’s birthday...".
- The iPwn - A 20-year comparison of Apple, Microsoft and IBM based on returns from a $1,000 investment made in each company on Jan. 1, 1996
- The Pomodoro Technique - A time management technique I picked up while reading The Clean Coder. If you like it, there's an online timer here.
- Google translate totally fails foreign couples trying to say their wedding vows in English - I don't trust google translate much, but I didn't think it was this ridiculous.
Have a good weekend.
You can share this story by using your social accounts: