If you’re spending the weekend in front of a computer
Here's some cool links to hold you down over the weekend:
- Hilarious kid food critic face swap - Hilarious is not an exaggeration.
- Re-Air: The Anatomy of Change - Excellent podcast for developers, but everyone should listen to this, especially if you are trying to change your life.
- How to have an attitude of gratitude - This has been part of my 34 to 34 program and I have to admit, I have such better outlook on life because of this.
- Why men don't like going to the doctor - "Men need to re-think their idea of strength if they want to feel comfortable about going to a doctor, he advised. A truly strong, healthy person embraces routine health care, health consultation and daily healthy habits to truly protect his body, Good said -- not just his own self-image." - nuff said
- Baz Luhrmann - Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen - Some feel good for the weekend.
What will you be clicking on this weekend? Let me know in the comments and maybe we'll share it with other kids next week.
Enjoy, and happy Friday.
You can share this story by using your social accounts: