If you’re in front of a computer
Here are some links to click while you wait to go home:
- Dad wrestling with son - such awesome bonding between father and son. If you enjoyed it, here's another one.
- Outstanding Medical Bill - One of the most bizarre prank calls by Whackhead Simpson - find more here.
- Hawaii’s false ballistic missile alert was a failure in user experience design - from the article: "to a user experience designer the term “human error” sometimes hints at deeper, more systemic problems. Often it’s the case that errors seemingly caused by people are actually facilitated or outright caused by poorly designed systems."
- How Do Sinkholes Form? - Hint: sometimes it's our fault.
- How Cracking the Right Joke Benefits Salary Negotiations - I think this works for interviews in general - if you can't get a smile from your interviewer, forget about that job prospect.
Enjoy, and happy Friday.
What's caught your attention this week? Hit me up in the comments and let's all share.
You can share this story by using your social accounts: